Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am heading to drummond Friday sept. 7th after work. Wheeling either Turtle Ridge or state property on Saturday. Does anyone know the area and what are the hot spots for moderate wheeling-trail riding. I have heard there are a couple of local wheelers who enjoy showing people around. Any advise is helpful. Thanks guys

·
Registered
459 Posts
Talk to Steve at the Bear Tracks Inn,DNR are watching the state trails closer.I heard they are handing out coupons at Marblehead,especially on weekends.With as dry as it has been TurtleRidge is pretty tame,but still fun.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I could tell you but then I would have to kill you-LOL. Im in Freeland and belong to Tri City Trailriders as of right now. I will be in Canada with your group, talking with swampjeep. Are you going?

·
SwampStomper
615 Posts
:thumb: yea! I'm from freeland also, my name is Mike Branch, if you have any questions or concerns about the canada run let me know I may be of some help. Also, I do know a bit of the drummond island, I have some good contacts there. can even get you in contact with the turtle ridge owner, if its closed and he is around he will open it for you. great guy.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Would this be the Mike Branch that was from Hemlock in the 80s?. If it is, this is Rick Irish. We will have to hook up and go wheeling. PM me with you number and I will call you some time. Thanks rick

·
SwampStomper
615 Posts
Rick Irish from Fordney rd. No way, what a small world,so when did you get in 4-wheelin', thats awesome. give me a call 714-7485

1 - 9 of 9 Posts