Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
used to be Ironman
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
that's what I was thinking, maybe ironman's is the one in the back grounds...
Actually the one in the background belongs to Ironwoman. We have a good story to go with how we came to own these Nylants. We were shopping at a Wallyworld in KY on our way down to Tellico last summer. We made the trip with Whiterhino and his wife. While the girls were shopping Jim and I happened to walk through the toy isle and he spotted a Scorpion on sale, and it was the last one. HE JUST HAD TO HAVE IT:sonicjay:

So he and I took off for the checkout lane as not to be caught by the wives.

Well they busted us and we had to tell them we still have some growing up to do and they understood. So that night at a campground in Jellico Tenn. we had a great time playing with it. At this point we decided I needed one of my own. So on down I75 through Tenn. we hit every Walmart untill we ended up buying three more all at different Walmart's.

Some stores didnt have any left so we had them call the next store down the freeway to se if they had any and to have them hold one untill we arrived. We managed to hit 6 different Walmart's until we each had our own. During all this shopping we were still towing, me pulling a 40' Haulmark enclosed and Whiterhino towing a 24' enclosed behind a 26' motorhome.

Then the fun began, we had campground crawl-offs the rest of our trip.

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,457 Posts
hahaha....... yeah it became a big joke about where the next Wallyworld would be.

Now it seems every time we camp with the Iron's we end up at Wallyworld at least once.:sonicjay:

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
lol those are sweet. whats the price on one?

·
I got a gold chain
16,445 Posts
I still have a Nylint Jeep brand new in the box.:sonicjay:

I think I bought 8 of them. Sold most of them.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
I still have a Nylint Jeep brand new in the box.:sonicjay:

I think I bought 8 of them. Sold most of them.
is it badder than your big jeep? maybe gash proof tires?

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
That wasn't nice.:(
I am just jealous. i did think it was a nice gash though. too bad it happened when it did.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts