Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
I'll Finsh One, One Day
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the dream cruise only saturday or is it also friday? I really want to go but i cant go saturday cuz im going to the kenny chesney concert. Might be able to go friday but i have to get the day off of work. Dont want to ask for the day off to go up there and be no cars.

Also
Who all is going to be there friday or saturday.

·
Me balls are huge
2,543 Posts
The Dream Cruise is Saturday only...oficially.

Unofficially it started this past Saturday night. Woodward was quite full last night, and it will get progressively busier throughout the next week.

Friday night you won't be disappointed.

·
I'll Finsh One, One Day
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats what i thought, Also this would be my first time going, were exactly is it. I know its on woodward but what stretch of wood ward? Just trying to figure out how far it is from my house, weather or not i could just go before the concert.

·
Me balls are huge
2,543 Posts
The official Saturday Dream Cruise stretches from 8 Mile Rd to Downtown Pontiac. Friday night it will be centered between 12 Mile and Maple Rd (15 Mile). It may stretch a little beyond that, but not much.

·
Me balls are huge
2,543 Posts
Or better yet, do a yellow pages search for Duggan's Irish Pub and that will put you right in the middle of the action.

·
I'll Finsh One, One Day
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got it all figured out, thanks though. Just found woodward in that strech, zoomed in and found a place and then typed it in on mapquest. Looks like its about 1hour 15mins from my house to my friends and there.

Going to try and go saturday morning. Hopfully be there by 10 or 10:30 but have to leave by about 12:30. Going to try and make it up there for a little bit at least.

·
I'll Finsh One, One Day
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And :rock: Yes it will be in the toyota powered by chevy:rock: just have to make sure it is relieable enought to make it there and back.:tonka:

So if i do make it out there and any one see's me just wave me down and say hi. Be nice to meet some of you. Hard to miss my truck (avatar Truck)

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
I got it all figured out, thanks though. Just found woodward in that strech, zoomed in and found a place and then typed it in on mapquest. Looks like its about 1hour 15mins from my house to my friends and there.

Going to try and go saturday morning. Hopfully be there by 10 or 10:30 but have to leave by about 12:30. Going to try and make it up there for a little bit at least.

That gives you time to travel about a mile or 2 on Woodward.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Um, I'll probably be around Woodward just about every night this week (until Friday). :)

Oh wait. I live down the road from Frank. Haha.

·
Registered
892 Posts

If you come in on 696 you may make it to eleven mile and have to turn right back around. Most people have their spots by 4-7am in the morning. Cruising kicks in to full swing in late morning. usually make it one mile per hour. Sometimes worse..

·
Uggh
5,044 Posts
I have been "cruising" Woodward everyday for the past 10 days On my Way home from Work :stan:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts