Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 234 Posts

·
U-Joints Fear Me
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if its someone on here or not. Had a "hardcord" sticker on the back :tonka: And some ripoff giant mj sticker. Did u really feel the need to pass me in oncoming traffic just to get to the stop light faster :poke: People like u are what give me high insurance rates :miff:
[/rant]

·
NSFW
2,239 Posts
slow drivers in my opinion can create as much of a hazard if not more than fast drivers. Haven't you ever tried to merge onto a highway where the flow of traffic seems to be around eighty and the asshole merging on in front of you wants to "play it safe" and merge on around 45? Those are the douchebags that'll get you killed! If i'm behind your slow ass for miles on end and my opportunity to pass you happens to be approaching a stoplight, then i'm passing you, it's not about the stoplight, it's about the miles afterwards. Work on your m.p.g. techniques when nobody else is around.

·
Wheelin the HD
7,231 Posts
slow drivers in my opinion can create as much of a hazard if not more than fast drivers. Haven't you ever tried to merge onto a highway where the flow of traffic seems to be around eighty and the asshole merging on in front of you wants to "play it safe" and merge on around 45? Those are the douchebags that'll get you killed! If i'm behind your slow ass for miles on end and my opportunity to pass you happens to be approaching a stoplight, then i'm passing you, it's not about the stoplight, it's about the miles afterwards. Work on your m.p.g. techniques when nobody else is around.
crab ass...

·
Uggh
5,044 Posts
I see it all the time there is a red one too with the same ripoff mj sticker the douche works at that repair shop on the west side of dixie just north of frembes go stick it to him lol

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
You must be the gas mileage drivers holding up all the traffic :poke:
nope, just that we're all in on a conspiracy to piss you and only you off.:poke:

NSFW

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
that's what google images turned up when I typed in "tampon":sonicjay::sonicjay: she obviously didn't understand the concept
of "landing strip as it is reversed.:sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay:

·
Web Wheeler Extraordinair
2,278 Posts
The 45mph mergers ARE the worst. 90% of the time they are Mexicans too. Not saying anything bad about Mexicans, just an observation. Do you think they realize that there speedo is not reading right when they put 18" tires on their rides?

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
The 45mph mergers ARE the worst. 90% of the time they are Mexicans too. Not saying anything bad about Mexicans, just an observation. Do you think they realize that there speedo is not reading right when they put 18" tires on their rides?
also check out honda's effing up traffic. 98% of the time a sand flea behind the wheel.

·
U-Joints Fear Me
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You must be the gas mileage drivers holding up all the traffic :poke:
It was a side road with one lane each way, and i was 5 over the speed limit when he passed the person behind me, me, and the chick in front of me. Would have loved to see someone pull out, especially a cop. :poke:

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
It was a side road with one lane each way, and i was 5 over the speed limit when he passed the person behind me, me, and the chick in front of me. Would have loved to see someone pull out, especially a cop. :poke:
I've never heard of a limit on how many vehicles you can pass in a legal passing zone. Was it one and is there a limit?

·
Recovering XJ owner
5,620 Posts
I have seen this XJ, very similar to SilverXJ's actually... but not
X2 .... I passed that douche on Dixie one day in mine, being Mr. Nice guy I waved ... he acted like he didn't see me. :sonicjay::sonicjay: An XJ on 40's going down Dixie is pretty hard to miss.

·
NSFW
2,239 Posts
I can't speak for everyone, but five over pisses me off as much as five under. I typically do 20-30 over, and if I get a ticket I pay it, and that's how I choose to spend my hard earned money. I'm not a road rager, but I like to get where i'm going. My suggestion is to live and let live, if someone wants to go faster, get the hell out of the way! You can't say "I was going 5 over" as justification for holding up somebody who wants to go 20 over. I know 99% of you will strongly disagree with me, but I don't care, that's the beauty of free will! :poke:

1 - 20 of 234 Posts