Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Irish R&B Singer
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
k i know it really don't matter if i lock my yj with the soft top and all but im curisous.....is it a normal thing for all of the lock to stop working?

the locks work from the inside but the key that used to unlock em when i got it don't anymore.....im wondering if a linkage might have came undone inside the door or something but im not sure if thats possible

·
Irish R&B Singer
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think you should fix one thing on your YJ first. Then move on to the next problem. :tonka:
lol i know....most of the stuff is piddly shit and some stuff is major

·
Irish R&B Singer
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't see how all the locks on the rig could fail at once. You sure you are trying to get into YOUR rig?
they didn't stop working all at once.....first it was the pass. door....then the drivers door about a month later then the other day i noticed my gate wouldn't lock or unlock either

·
Registered
36 Posts
my jeep started doing that a year or so ago......it is ususlly ok in the summer but fall, spring, and winter the damn thing never works. I can't lock or unlock the doors from either inside or outside, but then again its a jeep and doors are overrated anyways!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.