1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
sad and disgusting

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
This is Unlimited Love's wife. We live close to where this happened at in Ohio. The worst part about the story is she went out to her car twice that day, once to get donuts for the staff and once to move her car from in front of the building (they have it on video). You can't tell me that baby didn't cry when she went to her car one or both times. She is a vice principal at that school and was "in meetings" all day long. The ended up not pressing charges AND she got her job back!!! Many parents in the area are pulling their kids from Glen Este Middle and putting them into different schools because they don't want their kids around this woman. It is a very sad story. Another teacher saw the child when she came in the afternoon for a late meeting, but it was too late. The baby had boils on her skin from roasting in the car. It was one of the hottest days on record in the Cincinnati area.

Sad sad sad . . .

Two days after this happened a police officer in Arizona left his police dog in his car and it died . . . they are pressing charges for the dog's death . . .

·
My 4x4 is a Subaru.
8,054 Posts
holy schmitt!

·
web wheeling, hard.
6,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a young kid and the thought of a little child suffering like that until death is horrifying. Even if it was a hishap, that woman still should have received a physical penalty.

·
comeback kid
946 Posts
that is unacceptable.

how could she NOT NOTICE if she went to her car TWICE?

I don't understand how you could be unaware of where your child is.

That baby probably suffered a more horrific death than most who actually deserve pain/suffereing.

i don't have kids,( but can't wait to be a mom one day)... i can't imagine having to bury my child- that'd be sooo awful... but to have her die because i FORGOT about her? honestly i don't think i could live with myself

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
how the hell do you forget you have your kid? No one should ever be that busy, even after all of these deaths or close calls with kids being left in the car, how do you not notice. Im not a dad but i have six nieces and nephews and i'm always double checking my rear view to make sure they're okay if they're not yapping. Sad sad

·
Countryboy
1,599 Posts
Ok I know I know, I always bring up law. Well in this case this lady deserves prison time. At least she should have been found guilty for neglegent homicide, child abuse and who knows what else. She is lucky I was not the Prosecutor or a Judge. Because I would have thrown everything I could at her.

I have a 6 month old son at home and I could not even think about doing anything like this to him.

·
American Infidel
1,104 Posts
It's a tragedy!
The story was vauge concerning why the child was left in the car in the first place? The DA is not releasing details, so it's hard to truly determine her degree of culpability.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I'm sorry, but NONE of my kids would let me get in or out of a vehicle without saying "hi daddy" or SOMETHING. I don't see how she could not have possibly known her child was there??
How could any person "forget" where their child is?????

·
******* truck club
1,492 Posts
umm drugs???must be good ones maybe?? but umm being a father i always know where my daughter is and never ever leave her alone for a min anywhere. she needs to be put in a car in the heat for 8 hrs. then get life if she survives!!!

·
Insomniac
1,117 Posts
I'd check to see if she was taking any medications, and if she forgot them that day. Can make memory and cognitive ability cloudy. Also, a lot of stress, back to school, etc, amazing what the brain does. In NO way am I suggesting she be absolved of responsibility, I have three kids myself, and can't imagine (shudder), but I'm guessing there is an underlying reason.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts