Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look out for this guy. I paid him for an engine and he didn’t produce. He told me he wouldn’t be home when i called to pick it up, then said a tree fell on it and he would give money back but 8 weeks later he still making excuses. I thought there usef to be a trader rating before but i can’t find it now. Just warning everyone. Thanks

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya, a tree fell on it ! Lol then paypal screwed up & forgot to refund me, then his bank accounts were hacked. He is a standup guy. My fault i should not have trusted . I have bought 100s of things off this site without a hitch until now. Always a bad apple lingering!

·
Hang all the thieves
1,664 Posts
Look out for this guy. I paid him for an engine and he didn’t produce. He told me he wouldn’t be home when i called to pick it up, then said a tree fell on it and he would give money back but 8 weeks later he still making excuses. I thought there usef to be a trader rating before but i can’t find it now. Just warning everyone. Thanks
Looking at his public profile, there's a link to leave feedback. Does that not work?

·
offensive 2 the sensitive
2,834 Posts
Don't be a dumbass. You haven't been here for ages and your first post has to poke the bear.:fish:
Watch your language little lady! I would have said to send you over there but i've seen you before and although slightly adorable, you're still less than intimidating.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts