Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Sofa Kingdom
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my girls aunt took this picture and they think the face in the hair is some kind of spirit, i think it's just an illusion of some sort, it was taken on a digital camera not 35 mm, if anyone has any idea on what could cause this, let me know

·
Last Free Man
10,836 Posts
Are you sure it wasn't taken on a film (35mm) and then digitized? It's really easy to take two pictures on the same frame. There is definite face in the girl's hair. Other than then, her hair is so shiny it could be a reflection of the person taking the picture, since the face only appears on the hair.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Definitely a demonic spirit. I think she'll be cursed for many years to come.

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
x4 on the double exposure. if it was digital it appears that the camera may have been set on the "low light" function. on my digital camera if there is plenty of light and you use the low light setting you can do all types of stuff like that. because the shutter is staying open longer due to light conditions, if the subject or camera operator moves it can cause stuff like that.

the only reason I know any of this is because my wife has 2 degrees in photography and has done many a piece using multiple exposeures.

here is an image I took with the low light when not necessary. you can see the double exposure.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
The camera was set on night, or low light mode. The shutter opened, the flash went off and exposed the light sensor. Then, the shutter stayed open and while open the girl turned her head and looked at the camera, probably in response to the flash going off. She looked at the camera long enough to slightly expose her face.

FWIW- I studied fine art photog. in college and worked as a pro for 10 yrs.

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
she's a witch. tie blocks around her feet and throw her overboard in the lake. If she lives, she's defenetly a witch!!!

·
I have an avatar. Yippee.
4,290 Posts
she's a witch. tie blocks around her feet and throw her overboard in the lake. If she floats, she's defenetly a witch!!!
Fixed.

Anyways, that girl appears too young to be conceiving children. She should also use more discretion for selecting a suitable mate for continuing her bloodline.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts