Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in Iowa interviewing for Rockwell Collins. I get off the plane and the first thing I smell as I step out of the airport is warm cow pie. Seriously if this is a standard thing how does one live with it.

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
I'd rather smell cow poop than a wet taint.

That's what Detroit smells like.

·
Registered
375 Posts
yeah it smells like that most of the summer, they use cow shit to fertilize their fields, you get used to it when you lived there 18 of the 21 years of your life, smells like home to me

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Nebraska smells much more betterer. :tonka:
you talking about the place with hundreds of cows along I-80. cus you gotta put the air on recirc 5 miles away so it doesnt smell as bad.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Cow poop doesn't bother me, It's the smell of detroit and flint that bother me.
x2

cow shit doesnt really smell all that bad to me... brings back memories of the family farm when it was operating.

You want to smell somethign rank, try hanging out downwind of a pig farm.

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
pertynear

·
N8KVB
4,390 Posts
Cow poo smells nowhere near as bad as the goat farm i used to live next to. I don't know why, but those bastards have a nasty BO smell that doesn't go away.

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That young man is the smell of money:rock:
No that was the smell of cow poop. If I get the job the smell of solder and hot circuit boards will be the smell of money.

·
Registered
487 Posts
x2

cow shit doesnt really smell all that bad to me... brings back memories of the family farm when it was operating.

You want to smell somethign rank, try hanging out downwind of a pig farm.

yup...same here. my uncle runs the family farm down by Evart. I love it down there, actually sometimes I think I fit in a whole lot better down there :hacksaw:

·
Poseur Extraordinaire
4,349 Posts
Just drive from Grand Rapids to Muskegon in an open Jeep and enjoy the wonderful smells of Coopersville...cow crap with a nice bouquet of garbage dump.....I can now hold my breadth for 2 minutes from all of the practice.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts