Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
holy fawk. amazing he didn't get hurt worse.

that was a bad ass truck.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
In one pic in his gallery there is blood on the roof of the truck. Must of felt good.

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
that truck was parked next to me and scottie at the dunes for a few hours. It was a show truck and that was all... no suspension travel, etc... I'm not suprised to see this at all

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
that truck was parked next to me and scottie at the dunes for a few hours. It was a show truck and that was all... no suspension travel, etc... I'm not suprised to see this at all
I'm not either, that thing was like 10 ft taller than your buggy. and not much longer :sonicjay:

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
tires hit the crest and endoed him? Heh, thats called too much damn speed. Amazing what stupid can do to you.

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
tires hit the crest and endoed him? Heh, thats called too much damn speed. Amazing what stupid can do to you.
Don't worry he's going to build it even bigger next time.

and probably anything above 2 or 3 mph in that thing is too much damn speed :sonicjay:

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Don't worry he's going to build it even bigger next time.

and probably anything above 2 or 3 mph in that thing is too much damn speed :sonicjay:
well, thats prob true. Still, with like 9psi he should practically have tracks instead of tires by then.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts