Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

81 - 100 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Bummer, added it to my FB as well.

With all these break-ins, I think I will start locking my doors, seriously haven't in over 3 years, i don't even carry a house key anymore lol

·
Keep on truckin
5,937 Posts
i will keep an eye out for that truck. i'm always driving in or around clarkston/waterford. at least there is something wrong with the truck so it stands out better.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
im kinda far but ill keep my eyes open , the front bumper should be a dead give away , 4door 2wd blazers are kinda hard to find

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just saw the vehicle pulled over at 7:15pm at the Meijer gas station on Pontiac Lake Rd and M59 in Watertucky. It was surroundced by 5 OC's and Waterford Twp cars.

42,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #89 (Edited)
I just saw the vehicle pulled over at 7:15pm at the Meijer gas station on Pontiac Lake Rd and M59 in Watertucky. It was surroundced by 5 OC's and Waterford Twp cars.
Yep, I just received UNCONFIRMED word that he has been caught from a buddy from GCS texted me saying they canceled the watch on this guy.

·
New car smell.....Mmmmmmm
5,404 Posts

Great! Right across the street from my work!

Glad they caught the lil fawker!

42,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
If he has actually been aprehended, I will update this thread with the means the police took to catch him. (If I'm told)

I forwarded every "lead" I received to the investigator. I have 7 emails, four people stating they've seen this guy in waterford over the last two weeks, and 2 people saying they've seen him in clarkston, and one guy was thanking me for the auto-happy birthday message that this site sends out. :sonicjay:

81 - 100 of 195 Posts