Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so knock it off asshole. Winter started in November and it is still cold as hell in the middle of March. Do your part and go buy something that gets under 10 MPG.

LETS WARM THIS DAMN PLANET UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,920 Posts
:sonicjay: Diesel.... but it's 8000 lbs. and has a looney tune on it....

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
how bout a 4.0 cherokee with no cat or muffler on 31's gettin 10 mpg?
Get a muffler, noise pollution is just annoying and does not help the cause. But keep that lead foot going.:thumb:

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
global warming is a lie.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Get a muffler, noise pollution is just annoying and does not help the cause. But keep that lead foot going.:thumb:
i've got a new muffler to put on, just need to get to it, teh old one rotted off due to shitty install by the previous pp.

·
DrivewayJeeper
10,957 Posts
Brian, I've got ya covered. Been driving the 7.4L Suburban 10mpg a lot this winter, and DD a Chevy 2500 w/8.1L 11mpg for work. Hope that helps ya:teehee:

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
im doing my part for ya:thumb:
Thank you for your support.:thumb:

The funny part bout my mileage is that its regeared but the large and heavy right foot might have something to do with it:beerbang:
That always helps.:thumb:

i've got a new muffler to put on, just need to get to it, teh old one rotted off due to shitty install by the previous pp.
No time like the present.

Brian, I've got ya covered. Been driving the 7.4L Suburban 10mpg a lot this winter, and DD a Chevy 2500 w/8.1L 11mpg for work. Hope that helps ya:teehee:
I knew I could count on you Mike.:woot:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts