Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah im bored and i was wondering how many others come from a large family. I have 10 brothers and 3 sisters. My dad comes from a family of 6 and my mother comes from a family of 11. My wife comes from a family of 8 and we have one child and we are done. I have over 100 1st cousins. So how many of you have large families?

·
the ocean called
10,281 Posts
I have one sister and both of my parents. My dad grew up with the same. My mom was from a family of 7. Not the largest family, but certainly not the smallest.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
I have 7 sibs, moms from 6 and dads from 11. Dont know how the fuck they managed. We have 2 kids and i am done!

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
I have two older brothers and two older sisters. Both my parents came from families with 4 kids but everybody else had just two kids, except one of my uncles who has three. I am much younger than my brothers and sisters and most of my cousins were much older than me as well so I was never too close with any of them.

Growing up, a lot of my friends were from families with 4 or 5 kids.

My wife is an only child.

We have one daughter and I consider us done. My wife often has different ideas.

·
Jeep in pieces
492 Posts
Mom is one of 5; Dad is one of 2; I am an only child; Wife is one of 4; We have none and are keeping it that way! :beerbang:

·
Premium Member
1,598 Posts
Just me and my sister (and parents). dad has a brother and sister and my mom had 2 sisters. My wife and I just have 1 kid, and are planning on being done.

Sometimes I feel bad, but then again he is more spoiled than if we had to split the money. I cant afford 3 KTM's for birthday presents.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,112 Posts
I have 2 brothers and a sister. My Mom is youngest of 9, my Dads youngest of 8. I have about 50 1st cousins. I have a son and a daughter.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I am from a family of 4 kids. My mom is also from a family of 4, my dad a family of 6 kids.
I have 3 kids and am done. I would have probably had 4 kids, but started too late. My youngest son won't graduate til I am 60. I didn't want to be older than that and still have kids in high school.

·
gas, grass, and ass
2,814 Posts
One sister and one brother. My dad doesnt know his real mom or dad and my mom has one sister, pretty small family.

·
Haggard Fab
11,993 Posts
I talk to my Dad and my Brother. I have 2 sons. I have a couple friends I consider family. Anybody else that I'm related to can get bent.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts