Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Sveentusmaximus
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I may have a situation on my hands that I am part off.
Right now I'm living in Toronto in a condo that I'm renting from a young girl. Well actually we both live in it. Anyways her 7 month old puppy died on Monday morning. She took it for a walk came back and while she was changing to go to work the dog died - weird. Anyhow she is all upset and freaking out, crying ...
Now here is the deal - she has not been home since Monday! She left sometime on Monday after I left for work and I haven't seen here since. It's not like her at all. She always came home every night before. She doesn't have a BF - trust me after I'm done with her she is too sore to have a BF :teehee: Anyways she is an adult so I didn't bother her, but now I'm worried so I sent her a txt & called her today - no answer. I don't know how to get a hold of her parents or anyone else.

Do I go to the cops and report her as a missing person? They'll throw me in jail to hold on to me or at best lock me in the country and not allow me to go back to the States :( I'm a male living in the house of a missing female how innocent do you think I look to them. $hit a husband or a BF is the #1 suspect in all the cases. But then if something did happen to her & didn't report her missing then I'm screwed even more. I'll need a good lawyer to prove I'm innocent then. So am damned if I do and damned if I don't? :confused:

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
pm me if you killed her, i wont tell anyone.

·
The Boss
2,828 Posts
wait for a couple days until an online forum has a vote on what you should do about real life serious stuff. :fish:

what happened to the dog?

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
I'd try to get a hold of one of here friends, etc.

then if not, i'd probably fill out some sort of police report.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,284 Posts
If something horrible did happen to her they'll suspect you anyways regardless if you call or not. I'd quit posting about it and call the cops.

·
Because racecar
4,041 Posts
x2 if you are that concerned make a report.... it can't hurt.

We need to change your name to scott peterson

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Yes, contact the police. Report the suspicous circumstances. If she comes back, no problem. If she doesn't you will be a suspect because you have been living in the house for so long when she has been missing.....

·
I carry a shank
4,543 Posts
wait for a couple days until an online forum has a vote on what you should do about real life serious stuff. :fish:

what happened to the dog?
No shit! WTF man?!?!?!?!

·
Sveentusmaximus
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well the reason I don't want to call the cops is because like I said they'll probably freak and lock me in the country & I want to go back to the states this weekend.
I don't know any of her friends, don't know where she works and I don't know how to get a hold of her parents. So I'm out of options I think.

BTW I don't know how the puppy died, she said it just made two yelps and she came out and found it dead on the floor. Vet said it must have been a heart or brain problem if it died so instantly.

·
Support the Sport!
2,015 Posts
Well if you don't report it will that make you look equally guilty? something to think about. i personally would report it.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Well the reason I don't want to call the cops is because like I said they'll probably freak and lock me in the country & I want to go back to the states this weekend.
I don't know any of her friends, don't know where she works and I don't know how to get a hold of her parents. So I'm out of options I think.

BTW I don't know how the puppy died, she said it just made two yelps and she came out and found it dead on the floor. Vet said it must have been a heart or brain problem if it died so instantly.
think how you sound right now. "my female roomate may be missing, but i wanna flee the country this weekend." Guilty.....

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,284 Posts

So you're not worried about her and what may have happened to her, You're just worried about your own sorry butt? Your pathetic. And for the love of god QUIT POSTING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iF SOMETHING DID HAPPEN WHAT YOU POSTED HERE WILL BE USED AS EVIDENCE.

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,165 Posts
So you're not worried about her and what may have happened to her, You're just worried about your own sorry butt? Your pathetic. And for the love of god QUIT POSTING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iF SOMETHING DID HAPPEN WHAT YOU POSTED HERE WILL BE USED AS EVIDENCE.
Uh oh Sveen....you made Bruce mad :(

1 - 20 of 139 Posts