Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
getting dirty
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had dealings with Diversified Creations in Brighton? They are just down the road from me at work and wondered if they are any good to deal with for parts and repair work? Have read a couple reviews online and they don't seem to be good, but that's only a couple peoples opinions

Thanks

·
NOT GL4x4SucksVideo guy.
3,118 Posts
I don't know anything about them other than they helped put a Hellcat motor (Including all of the computer components and wiring, not just a carbed swap) into an old Charger that is owned by the guys from the YouTube show "Roadkill." It ran like a raped ape, and those guys were more than happy.

·
Life=Short. Jeeps=Cool
4,136 Posts
Has anyone had dealings with Diversified Creations in Brighton? They are just down the road from me at work and wondered if they are any good to deal with for parts and repair work? Have read a couple reviews online and they don't seem to be good, but that's only a couple peoples opinions

Thanks
From my personal dealings they are rather expensive, they are by all means a specialty shop and are definitely geared more towards the old hot rod guys than they are towards our particular brand of insanity. They do however carry some nice stuff in stock including AN fuel fittings, rebuild kits for carbs, and are an authorized dealer for damn near everything.

I have had them deny me when I asked them to price match. But I still stop in there from time to time because they are good people to talk to, but I would still shop online for most of my stuff unless I needed something in a pinch.

·
getting dirty
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know anything about them other than they helped put a Hellcat motor (Including all of the computer components and wiring, not just a carbed swap) into an old Charger that is owned by the guys from the YouTube show "Roadkill." It ran like a raped ape, and those guys were more than happy.
Almost sounds like the exact same thing Gas Monkey garage did last season.

·
Registered
4,576 Posts
I wont deal with them after i heard brad tell a customer that the reason his superduty with 6-8" of lift had death wobble was because he still had stock tires and wheels on it....... i just shook my head and walked away. There over priced imo

·
NOT GL4x4SucksVideo guy.
3,118 Posts
Almost sounds like the exact same thing Gas Monkey garage did last season.
They did a Scatpack with a carb last year, and then Roadkill challenged gas monkey to a race a little over a month ago. Both cars were supposed to be more or less stock style cars with Hellcat motors.

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,482 Posts
I've been in there a few times and bought some small stuff to get my hands on it in a pinch. They seemed fine, but I've never dropped big money there.
Same here. Never found their prices to be all that good and they have always been a little arrogant. Years ago they had a rig that was in the 4Wheeler Ultimate Adventure. I think it was an S-10 pickup with a V-8 engine swap.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
maybe to buy parts, but don't let them do service. they completely messed up a motor swap for me and it was never made right until I took it somewhere else.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts