Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Yooper In Training
7,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know ebay posts aren't supposed to be on here, but I figure some of you will want to see this. There's a complete but disassembled solid looking YJ for sale on ebay at $400 with the auction ending today. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal for someone wanting a cheap solid SWB to start with. I'd buy it myself if I weren't so set on building a Scrambler to be different.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1988...03QQihZ016QQcategoryZ6763QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
Yooper In Training
7,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
10-4 Buttercup

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
10-4 Buttercup
Buttercup? Its "******" - get it right. Don't you pay any attention to anything ClarkstonCracker says? :sonicjay:

More people will see it in the Pub than anywhere else, anyway.

·
№ ™℮ Ђ ώº®қ Θה ς├│‡ﺝ
1,360 Posts
Buttercup? Its "******" - get it right. Don't you pay any attention to anything ClarkstonCracker says? :sonicjay:

More people will see it in the Pub than anywhere else, anyway.

Wow watch out using the N-word Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick buried that last week. They had a mock funeral and everything.

·
8,046 Posts
I've only done 1 ebay buy. What's the deal with the bid history? It says "bidder1" made both bids, both for $400. It also said that he had never bid before. Is this a starting bid thing?

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
I've only done 1 ebay buy. What's the deal with the bid history? It says "bidder1" made both bids, both for $400. It also said that he had never bid before. Is this a starting bid thing?

He raised his maximum bid.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts