Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
AAA GOLD ROCKS!!!!!
8,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is interested in coming to Peppi's next week Monday Night Monday (August 6,2007) at 7pm to see what "Dirty" Minds Jeep Club has going on, come on out and hang out with us. Peppi's is located on the corner of M-59 and Elizabeth Lake Rd in Waterford, we have the upstairs to ourselves, free pool also after the meeting. If you can't make this meeting and still interested, we meet there every first Monday of the month or go to www.dirtymindsjeepclub.com for more info. Hope to see you there. You might even get to meet Clarkston Cracker if he decides to come out of the wood work. :woot:

·
All out Idiot
1,714 Posts
what if i say no.

·
Uggh
5,044 Posts
Rocky is no body special all are invited to the meeting but to become a member you must own a Jeep and have 2 sponsors

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
Im taking this issue to the press, the discriminating elitist attitudes of jeepers makes me feel left out. the only way to make it better is to bring this issue into the public eye and get your policy changed.

Are there rules as to how much "jeep" must be on your "jeep"? :sonicjay:
well if it makes you feel any better, i could join Dirty Minds JEEP club, because i do in fact own a JEEP.

ignore that its a liberty, but i can join and you can't. :sonicjay:

·
CRANES ARE COOL
686 Posts
If anyone is interested in coming to Peppi's next week Monday Night Monday (August 6,2007) at 7pm to see what "Dirty" Minds Jeep Club has going on, come on out and hang out with us. Peppi's is located on the corner of M-59 and Elizabeth Lake Rd in Waterford, we have the upstairs to ourselves, free pool also after the meeting. If you can't make this meeting and still interested, we meet there every first Monday of the month or go to www.dirtymindsjeepclub.com for more info. Hope to see you there. You might even get to meet Clarkston Cracker if he decides to come out of the wood work. :woot:
Hey I made the mtg. great bunch, thank you all for making me feel welcome, and for the tech talk out in parking lot

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,017 Posts
Hey I made the mtg. great bunch, thank you all for making me feel welcome, and for the tech talk out in parking lot
It was nice meetin and talkin with ya Mike, thanks for the beers.:woot: :thumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts