Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1061 - 1080 of 1141 Posts

·
LCG HIJKLMNOP
7,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,069
A whole new meaning to "Shit'll buff out"

That's a friends jeep that he's getting all shined up to bounce off trees and rocks.
I bought streeters so I can street without loosing my teeth. Show and shine jeep should be out of the shop this weekend and I can get the icecream machine back in to fix some stuffs. I have next friday off for KOH so hopefully I can make some progress that day. Goal is to get it back to street legal so I can start using it more than once a year.

·
LCG HIJKLMNOP
7,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,071 (Edited)
Drivers seat mounted. Reused stock slider which took me a stupid amount of time. At lease I can move the seat around for now. Jeep will eventually go to Metrofab for a new cage but I'm not sure if that's happening this year or not. Looking like not right now as I'm trying to get everything the way I want it before it goes for a new cage.

·
LCG HIJKLMNOP
7,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,072
LTB's Sold. I had Black label 40" Pats in my amazon cart for $185/each for about 6 days now and as usual, the sale/glitch got fixed as I got money to buy them. Never fails :sonicjay: Moving to the interior to get seat belt/cage addition in place for harnesses. Also looking at moving relay/switches inside the cab for a little more weather friendly setup. Anyone have a dxf of a tj Dash available so I can get a dash plate 3d printed?

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
LTB's Sold. I had Black label 40" Pats in my amazon cart for $185/each for about 6 days now and as usual, the sale/glitch got fixed as I got money to buy them. Never fails :sonicjay: Moving to the interior to get seat belt/cage addition in place for harnesses. Also looking at moving relay/switches inside the cab for a little more weather friendly setup. Anyone have a dxf of a tj Dash available so I can get a dash plate 3d printed?
I have a dash in my parts cabinet you can have

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
589 Fabrication
3,548 Posts
That would have been a hell of a deal.

·
LCG HIJKLMNOP
7,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,075
I have a dash in my parts cabinet you can have

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I appreciate it, I have my dash still intact so worst case, I will pull the plastic and trace it. Just looking at putting the gauges in that I need. Water, Oil, Voltage. Phone mount with bluetooth odb2 takes care of the ice cream runs.

·
Yooper In Training
7,056 Posts
I had 2 sets in my cart at one time to sell 1 and cover the other but I already had 13 40" tires in the barn and figured a divorce wasn't worth a set of tires :teehee:
Especially not for Patagonias:sonicjay:

Pro tip: Get better at spreading them out to multiple areas. My wife has no clue that I possess 10 40" tires and at least 12 good trailer tires because there are no more than 4 in any given location.

·
LCG HIJKLMNOP
7,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,078

Pro tip: Get better at spreading them out to multiple areas. My wife has no clue that I possess 10 40" tires and at least 12 good trailer tires because there are no more than 4 in any given location.
:sonicjay::woot:

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,101 Posts

Actually the black Patagonias are a great rock tire.

1061 - 1080 of 1141 Posts