Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for someone to do a dpf delete on my 2015 duramax. I need to have the exhaust replaced,downpipe, have the egr blocked, have a fass 150 lift pump installed. I am buying everything along with the efi autocal from ppei. I need the def tank removed also. The closer to Romulus the better. The place in Alabama gave me a great price to install it but I don't have the time to drive there or the time to do the install myself. Please pm me with your thoughts and location.

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,044 Posts
Roll'n coal does good work, but they don't do much duramax work. HSP Diesel in Romeo specials in Duramaxs, he builds some sick ass fast dirtymaxs.

·
Registered
5,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey man I'm working on it. I don't have a place to do it at the moment. But I can always come and help you at a pave of your convenience
That would be awesome, but I don't have the free time anytime soon. And i can't get the truck into my shop or I would do it . I am almost about to see if i can pay someone to drive my truck to the place in Alabama that i am buying the kit from to have them install it. They game me a great price on parts and labor. Nearly $2200 than DHD and legendary diesel here in state. I thought I was never going to delete the truck. But holy crap nox sensors suck. Limp mode sucks especially at 230am on your way to work. Stupid truck says bad DEF and goes into limp mode. Then it don't want to regen. This damn truck is starting to remind me of my 2003.5 6.0 PSD. From what i have read once the truck is deleted they are great. This is my 2nd Dmax the first was a LBZ . Sure miss that truck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts