Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
ASSHOLE
932 Posts
I here's bout the eclipse on the way. Now i's in me-hiko and ih''mm bout drizzunk.

Fucking lunar bullshit..:beerbang: :beerbang: :beer: :beer:
pacifico is allright:woot:

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,165 Posts
I had my kids check it out the moon with our telescope tonight. Daughter didn't think much of it, but my son was impressed.

·
ASSHOLE
932 Posts
I guess it aint gonne ba a covered moon.
I heard there was gonna be and eclipse tonight on th eplane. Cabo [ics of moon minus teh periscope 15 mins go. They's shitty. Other pics are the cause of shittyness and that is gettin started not counting busride to hotel. Mexico is pretty fun for being 3rd world n\and all..:sonicjay: :woot:

·
(513) 891-8372
12,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I guess it aint gonne ba a covered moon.
I heard there was gonna be and eclipse tonight on th eplane. Cabo [ics of moon minus teh periscope 15 mins go. They's shitty. Other pics are the cause of shittyness and that is gettin started not counting busride to hotel. Mexico is pretty fun for being 3rd world n\and all..:sonicjay: :woot:
Dude.....are you drunk in another country?

·
ASSHOLE
932 Posts
:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:
Dude.....are you drunk in another country?
yeah , fukkin mexico, christ i gots 10 more days. I hear it aint no canehdia. Well, f it i guess. Fuggin mexis are small anyhow. Popo are packin wicked shit here though. Sidearms are acctually sidearms from what ive seen so far..
:beerbang: :beer:

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,272 Posts

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,448 Posts
I'm out here in Portland. The moon just came up right over Mt Hood. Absolutely awesome & I don't have a camera with me.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts