Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I own @ halo
1,128 Posts
abc4.com said:
Authorities say Wirick tried to end his life but survived a gunshot blast that left his face severely disfigured. They also say he has mental health issues and a prior criminal history but did not say if that history was related to bomb making.
Sounds like he's a wee bit depressed.

·
Speed Limit -186,000 fps
1,540 Posts
That's Fukked Up!!!!

Everyone has bomb making materials in their homes!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
"Authorities say Wirick tried to end his life but survived a gunshot blast that left his face severely disfigured. They also say he has mental health issues and a prior criminal history but did not say if that history was related to bomb making."

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
"Authorities say Wirick tried to end his life but survived a gunshot blast that left his face severely disfigured. They also say he has mental health issues and a prior criminal history but did not say if that history was related to bomb making."
repost

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
I've seen this before. No, its not a bomb, he met Chuck Norris

·
(513) 891-8372
12,024 Posts
Authorities say Wirick tried to end his life but survived a gunshot blast that left his face severely disfigured. They also say he has mental health issues
Ya really think he has mental issues? I dunno....I mean just because you shoot half your face off....that shouldn't be a factor.

And on that note....how the hell do you shoot your face off and not die?

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,274 Posts
gotta have some mush upstairs to hit inorder to do any damage

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.