Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Got spicy flies?
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At FOX 2 News today in the 5:00 p.m. news: "Britney Spears loses custody of her kids".... I didn't know if get mad or laugh after I heard that. I just couldn't believe that they consider that "a breaking news". What the f...??? :(

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,754 Posts
It was far fetched at the begining, but KFed was the better parent.

·
I got a gold chain
16,445 Posts
How big of a piece of shit are you when your worth 100mil., can afford nannies and the best care money can buy for your kids and you lose them to K-fed.
She should be court ordered to blow me once a day.

·
comeback kid
946 Posts
you might need to go to the doctor after.

in a weird way, i feel bad for her. her life just fell apart. she's messssed up, i seriously think she needs to get help.

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,272 Posts
Stan has a snorkel, he will be aiight

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,754 Posts

in a weird way, i feel bad for her. her life just fell apart. she's messssed up, i seriously think she needs to get help.
I don't feel bad for her, I feel bad for the kids.

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
all she had to do was stay off drugs...guess tyhey were more important

·
Premium Member
3,279 Posts

x2 .. i dont totally blame her.. i blame the media, paparazzi, hollywood, fans(or lack thereof).. shes to blame to but really who didnt see it coming it happens to almost everyone out there..

·
Doctor begins with D.O.
260 Posts
I'm amazed that Britney losing her kids was breaking news...who cares! Thousands of people lose their kids each day, but no one talks about them.

Britney is now better than any other crack whore mother living on the streets.

·
I Ride a Bike
2,336 Posts
At FOX 2 News today in the 5:00 p.m. news: "Britney Spears loses custody of her kids".... I didn't know if get mad or laugh after I heard that. I just couldn't believe that they consider that "a breaking news". What the f...??? :(

yes that is breaking news, not that we had a partial state shutdown for 4hrs, that most of the residents let alone country ever knew about, i love the liberal media

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,272 Posts
STORE IT IN PHOTOBUCKET SO i CAN VIEW AT WORK

1 - 20 of 23 Posts