Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright now that devils night is over what did all of you huglims get into in your younger years? how about now? any jokes to mess with friends?

lets hear the good storys!

i personally never did much of anything if at all. but i hear about alot of stories from all around. so lets hear about your younger years guys.

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow where did this take place at?

·
I like trees
5,795 Posts
We went around one night moving houses for sale signs.

·
Size Matters (.)(.)
3,658 Posts
shoe polish writing on peoples cars, eggs, paintballs, TP'ing, burning tires in peoples driveways.. that's about all I care to discuss
:eek: I should have put my truck in the garage.

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
It was not me that was helping the city of detroit by burning down abandoned houses (which were not next to houses that people actually lived in) officer :woot:

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
back in the late 70's early 80's we soaped cars, tp'd trees while dads soaked kids from the bushes. thing was great because all the kids out were all friends so you would get their house and they would get yours. the dads had fun too.

·
i don't much care for you
2,397 Posts
Just doesnt make any sense to me.. I mean back in the day i am sure i had plenty of late night missions.. But why, out of 364 perfect nights to commit hoodlumry and go out and have fun at someone else expense, would you pick the one night when everyone is on the watch and you wil most likely get caught? and possibly shot

dont get it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
we broke into my friends land lords house to steal his toliet paper to TP his own tree. we pushed my friends little brother through the window right over the top of his bed. any way my friends little brother landed right on his bead with a big ole glob of dog shit on his shoe and smeared the shit all over his bead.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
we broke into my friends land lords house to steal his toliet paper to TP his own tree. we pushed my friends little brother through the window right over the top of his bed. any way my friends little brother landed right on his bead with a big ole glob of dog shit on his shoe and smeared the shit all over his bead.
landed on the bed, or the owners head :confused: I am definetly :confused: He shit beads :confused:

·
TRLR8TD
545 Posts
i use to live on a 25mph road... we would wait behind a sign and pull a stuffed skunk across the road with a fishing pole... then laugh our asses off at peoples reaction

1 - 20 of 65 Posts