Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Jeeps, Journey and Jesus
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, took the plunge and bought the .44 Mag Desert Eagle at a gun show this weekend. Got a great deal off a guy walking around.

This thing is absolutely badass. The design is amazing and it shoots very accurately. Its built like a freakin tank, very heavy duty. Doesn't kick to bad either, but its loud as sh!!t. The guy in the next stall was shooting a .44 mag Ruger Super blackhawk and he stopped to see what i was shooting. :sonicjay:

I choose the .44 mag over the .50 because of the price of ammo. I highly recommend it.

·
Jeeps, Journey and Jesus
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its the Mark 7. Its has the Stainless frame and blued slide.

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,001 Posts
always loved the look of a Desert Eagle, but would rather have a composite .40 or a .45. When i worked at Gander Mountain in Pontiac we had 1 of the "gold coated" 50's, damn was that thing stupid.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
How many inches does this add to your dick?:teehee: Nice pistol.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
hahahahahhaha! nice pistol! hahHAHAHAHhahahaha!!! That thing is worthless!
they are not worthless, steel scrap is about 50 a ton and paperweights come in handy.:teehee:

·
Chrome Trucker Chicks Rul
3,217 Posts
automag

·
Balls Deep
4,551 Posts
hahahahahhaha! nice pistol! hahHAHAHAHhahahaha!!! That thing is worthless!
so, tell me why again, is it worthless? would it not kill a deer? does it not shoot accurately enough to hit a target?

if by worthless, you mean, "not as nice as some others as a carry gun" you may be correct. as a general statement, you are not correct.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts