Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Nothing Runs Like a Deere
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
rear ended a car at at 45 and totaled my truck. everything is good except the radiator, core suport, drivers fender, front bumper,grill, hood, etc. everything frome there back is good even the passenger fender. Engine, tranny and tcase ran great. it wont turn over now. i will work on getting a price list soon. will pull most parts. you have to pull engine and tranny if you want em. interior is clean, cab is mostly solid, and bed only has little surface rust. also has a lund visor and sony speakers, no radio. doors also look good, will check in morning for all that is bad. and yes the frame is bent. will sell whole for $1200obo. email [email protected] for requests.

·
Yankabilly
7,945 Posts
fuck off stan, I just want to get this gone so I can get a new truck.
DAMN you rear end some one and it's stans fault... I will trade you a pixie stix and a matchbox so you have a new vehicle...

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
i would ask more than that for the truck, if a oil change added 500 dollars, think of how much that custom body work added.

·
I got a gold chain
16,447 Posts
rear ended a car at at 45 and totaled my truck. everything is good except the radiator, core suport, drivers fender, front bumper,grill, hood, etc. everything frome there back is good even the passenger fender. Engine, tranny and tcase ran great. it wont turn over now. i will work on getting a price list soon. will pull most parts. you have to pull engine and tranny if you want em. interior is clean, cab is mostly solid, and bed only has little surface rust. also has a lund visor and sony speakers, no radio. doors also look good, will check in morning for all that is bad. and yes the frame is bent. will sell whole for $1200obo. email [email protected] for requests.
:(

·
Original Gangster
2,037 Posts
I have a mint condition 2004 nickel. It is mint!! I also have a little less than a pound of pubic hair (black in color, not race), you might be able to make a goatee or stash with it? Maybe some pork chop sideburns?? I will include $42.09 in change that I just found while removing my center console. If interested let me know as I have other offers for the pubic hair.

·
Yankabilly
7,945 Posts
If stan takes the pixie I will take the matchbox, will you trade for a paintball gun with a 15 inch subwoofer attatched?
yes. but will it xplode???

·
Original Gangster
2,037 Posts
Dude, c'mon!! Almost a pound of pubes!! Can you visualize that? You could make your own bin laden beard. Thats like a whole pillow case (king size, not standard):beerbang: of pubes!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts