Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
I will referee. "I want this as dirty a fight as possible. Extra points will be awarded for hitting below the belt. LETS GET IT ON!"

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
we seem to be in other post talking about other things than what the post is about so......................

·
Premium Member
22,634 Posts
he is making an effort to continue their pissing contest outside of the 30 acre thread about a $2800 rock buggy

(Fullsize4life requested they do it in another thread, here it is)

·
iamfawkinwithyou
20,722 Posts
(now I get it)You need a little thicker skin on here bud, I was just messin with ya cause you seem pretty sure of yourself. I would like to see you two (you and coop)wheel together though.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
(now I get it)You need a little thicker skin on here bud, I was just messin with ya cause you seem pretty sure of yourself. I would like to see you two (you and coop)wheel together though.
Sure of my self? Kid I'm one of the the most humble persons you will probably meet .It just chaps my A$$ when punks like you start shooting your mouths off about crap you know nothing about .

This Internet arguing and Puffing up your chest online is pretty funny . If I come across confident or sure its probably because I am .

There seems to be allot of envy on the net( big shocker) .I'm not out to save the world but as a club(TWO TRACKERS) we try and save trails and ride areas ect.
There are allot of areas being closed do to the same type of BS that goes on here!

Theres probably people on here that are single handily responsible for Fire Tower Hill being CLOSED , the gravel pit being flattened and Riverside park out Grand Haven.

Talk crap with your friends on the phone or in your club forum but don't contribute to breading more idiots ,education is Key .

We need to Police are selfs

Say what you want I'm out
Jeff

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bunch of winers who do nothing to help the sport. WHAT THE gently caress IS WRONG WITH YOU. HAVE YOU BEEN AT THE TRAIL CLEAN UPS THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS AND SEEN THE HUGE AMOUNTS OF SHIT I AND SEVERAL OF THE WHORES HAVE HAULED WITH MY TRUCK. WATCH WHAT YOU SAY FUCKER

Not going to say who just sent this PM to me but this is exactly what I'm talking about .

Never said the whores do nothing but oh well.

·
iamfawkinwithyou
20,722 Posts
please show me where I shot my mouth off about being "better" than you, I am not. As for saving trails I am usually around doing what I can to help. Educate yourself and ask some of your TT buddies about me, I am sure I have a good report with 90% of them the other 10% I havent meet yet. As for the $2800 buggy, PM fabucator he will give you the link to the build thread on pirates. As stated before, If you include the tools needed to build it cost more.....................................but in that case my house is worth $500,000:sonicjay:

1 - 20 of 73 Posts