Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 10 bolt 6 lug rear axle for sale. Has 3.73:1 gears but missing parts of 10 teeth on the ring gear. It is complete from drum to drum. New brakes and I believe passenger side wheel cylinder also drivers side drum. $30 obo SCRAPED

10 bolt 6 lug front hubs and rotors brand new not even 100 miles on them. Paid $37.99 for each rotor and $61.99 for each hub. Have receipts somewhere. Will sell together or seperate. Cost me 199.96 + tax. Sell as a set for $150 obo now $100 LOWEST I WILL GO.

Have a pair of lockouts missing 1 screw now. Lost one screw but found it and had to drill one of the screws out but they still work. Cleaned most of the grease out of them. They are in great shape except the one that I had to drill out the hole is slightly bigger. $10

Have a pair of caliper brackets for a 10 bolt or D44 front. Came off 6 lug setup. $10

(4) 15 inch 6 lug rally wheels in good shape. Could use some paint but that's it. $50 obo

(1) 15x10 6 lug chrome modular wheel in beautiful shape. $20 oboIT IS CURRENTLY AT MUDBILLYREDNECKS HOUSE.

Make offers on anything. Trades welcome as well. Chevy parts, plate steel to make my bumpers, tools, home or car audio stuff, ect ect. Let me know what ya got.

Pics of everything for sale here - http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/album.php?albumid=871

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can always use random stuff. Trades welcome

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
make an offer on this stuff.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Updated and added stuff. Make offers on anything. Can also get pics if needed.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Too far away? Maybe we can work something out.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
sold the rear driveshaft for ya :thumb:

Also that 15 x10 6 lug mod is in really nice shape....I was thinking of making it a garden hose real , since it's hear at my place now :teehee:

FYI

Please go back and edit your thread and remove all the bumps...all 2 pages of them :fish: :finger:

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump

1 - 10 of 10 Posts