Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking to trade my 1995 chevy camaro.
The only reason i am wanting to get rid of it is because i have had one to many speeding tickets. And i miss my truck.
163xxx miles
Automatic 3.4 v6.
Red and black cloth interior
T-tops!!!
Straight Piped and Euro lights
If you need more info let me know, and i can take more pics.
I am looking to trade for an SUV or a 4 door 4x4 truck ext cab might work too.
But please bring all offers and pictures too.
$3500

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ive got a pretty good driving record except a few speeding tix. the last one was last sunday i was doing 98 in a 70. But i just want something larger. And BUMP

·
2,364 Posts
good luck i have mine on here also. no bites on here on camaro's. ya it's a 4x4 forum butt gota have somthin nice for on the road also.

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Ditto...Automatic 3.4 v6 is not a FAST car. I will race you 1/4 mile with my suburban for pinks!

haha x2 i'd put my 1/2 ton on 35's up against this anyday for pinks

sorry for the troll but how are u claiming this is fast and can run his piece of shit when you yourself made this thread
http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=122116

ill give ya $1000 for it your still makin a profit

·
Registered
2,794 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You know what. IM not in the fucking mood to get riped on by a bunch of stupid fucks fucks. I posted that be a 1/4 mile car and things have changes so now its only my dd. So unless you have an offer stay the fuck off my thread. Thanks. And anyone who wants to line up pm me!!!!!

·
Happy,happy,joy,joy
2,901 Posts
You know what. IM not in the fucking mood to get riped on by a bunch of stupid fucks fucks. I posted that be a 1/4 mile car and things have changes so now its only my dd. So unless you have an offer stay the fuck off my thread. Thanks. And anyone who wants to line up pm me!!!!!
cry me a river .:bdr2:

·
Happy,happy,joy,joy
2,901 Posts

·
Happy,happy,joy,joy
2,901 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts