Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
welfare wheeler
6,990 Posts
im a conservative.
i was a criminal justice major in college.
i support police.

but when someone is detained, in cuffs, is unarmed, and dies in your custody.
you better hope it was an OD, you best not kill them on camera!

you are there to serve and protect, not kill.
you are not judge jury and executioner.
no matter what, we all deserve our day in court!

jmho

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
12,984 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Hahahahahaha........... I'm way beyond over it. But here is the difference that you can't seem to grasp. Black people are harping about something that happened to their ancestors, not them. In today's world they have nothing holding them back but their attitudes.

In my case, it happened to ME.

If you can't see the difference, a discussion with you is pointless.

But I do see the difference, I’m not referring to slavery times, I
Referring to civil rights movement till now, people that are still pissed over slavery in wrong, like you said that was a long time ago but there are many people alive who suffered through the 50’s and 60’s.
Racism is very alive and well and that was my point
I’m for the police and I’m for peace protesting. Those who loot need a good beat down
Like I said before, there will be no defunding of the police

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,437 Posts
I find it interesting that PP would give an award for human rights. While they openingly see no problem wanting to exterminate the black race. Don't they have rights?
You seem to be the one picking and choosing what numbers to follow and what to be "blind" too. As stated many, many times by several people here, myself included. The stats and figures don't agree with what you're saying.

Hahahahahaha........... I'm way beyond over it. But here is the difference that you can't seem to grasp. Black people are harping about something that happened to their ancestors, not them. In today's world they have nothing holding them back but their attitudes.

In my case, it happened to ME.

If you can't see the difference, a discussion with you is pointless.
Just for the record, the original slave traders were the Moors of the Ottoman Empire. There were not flotillas of old white men going to Africa for slaves. It was Muslims. But nobody is tearing down mosques.

While the Native Americans suffered atrocities, they were practitioners of slavery. They would raid settlements and other tribes for sex and labor slaves. Indians would hobble their slave by breaking ankles, legs and other mutilations. You know, just enough so they cannot flee, but still perform their tasks. That was ingrained in their culture long before the white man can on scene. Even AFTER the end of the civil war, Native American slave owners kept their slaves for years.

These are just inconvenient facts that don't fit the agenda.
:woot::rock::bdr2:

61 - 67 of 67 Posts