·
Uggh
5,044 Posts
needs more rev limiter

·
Street Doc
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ah sorry that we are not hardcore enough for ya. Ill make sure I title it Don't waste your time unless your a amateur. pretty lame you gotta flame me posting a video for a fellow GL member because he did'nt do something cool enough for you.

·
Premium Member
3,892 Posts
You could have defied gravity by driving straight up a building in a 500hp go-cart, and you still would get fucked with. Thicken yer skin son, these folks are starved for fresh meat to screw with.

·
Street Doc
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL i know, I was trying to be a smartass back, no harm done. lol I guess my dry sence of humor is alittle to much for me be a noob lol. just getting ragged on isnt going to change the way I wheel or post lol, it comes with the territory and being a noob. Although one persons garbage is another person treasure comes to mind, Death and I had a blast.

Jason

·
Brian R.
2,093 Posts
Thanks Jay!! Sorry to everyone thats not impressed with my daily driver.I guess putting those extra clutch packs in my T-lok didnt help much tho.....Front stays open cause I need something drivable in the winter to get to work.

BTW,it has been through water deeper than that before.

Airbox is sealed witha 3" camper shit valve at the front so when its closed it only breaths thru the cowl.

For a mostly stock Ranger I have never had a problem driving 100+ miles to the Mounds and follow lifted XJ's,TJ's &YJ's on 33's all day everywhere they can go and still drive 100+ miles back home.

Hope to see more of you guys up there later.....

·
Street Doc
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
as being a former ranger owner (2002 3" b/l with torsion crank on 33s ) i was quite impressed, its nice to have your daily driver do what 99% of other daily drivers cannot do. you have alot of work into your ranger and its badass imo. If i wouldnt have traded the ranger for the rubi u would have been my goto guy lol.

Jason

1 - 13 of 13 Posts