Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Covered in mud...
17,915 Posts
On a kinda related note, someone was also just killed at Flat Nasty, a buggy was doing a hill clib, which dislodged a boulder, that rolled down and killed a spectactor at the bottom of the hill.

·
Blowd up
6,335 Posts
On a kinda related note, someone was also just killed at Flat Nasty, a buggy was doing a hill clib, which dislodged a boulder, that rolled down and killed a spectactor at the bottom of the hill.
Was that their prized hill (get it billy)? When I was there you could tell that the boulders had slid down a few feet from where they had been. I wondered about them moving if someone tried to climb it.

·
i like jungle gym's.
10,920 Posts
i just posted a thread about that. been a bad year in the wheeling community for weard accidents.

·
Covered in mud...
17,915 Posts
i just posted a thread about that. been a bad year in the wheeling community for weard accidents.
yeah, funny, I post it, thne you post it later, I post your thread is a repost, someone deletes my 'repost' thread.

fukin monkeyballs.

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
yeah, funny, I post it, thne you post it later, I post your thread is a repost, someone deletes my 'repost' thread.

fukin monkeyballs.
I didn't delete your post. Sorry that you wanted to be "First" on the dead people news.

·
Registered
263 Posts
At any rate, too bad for him, his family and his friends. Too bad for the off roading comunity in general. Regaurdless that it was a quad, it gives offroading a big black eye.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I think its the idiots in jeeps and trucks that need to be kicked out. Stick to the mud fellas, sand is for quads. we have nowhere else to go

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
I think its the idiots in jeeps and trucks that need to be kicked out. Stick to the mud fellas, sand is for quads. we have nowhere else to go
:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

you need to do the math... last I checked less then 17% of the Michigan trail system is open to jeeps/trucks etc....

Quads can go on any under 50" trail.

RIP to both the people who died though, whatever the cause.

·
Uggh
5,044 Posts
Hi mud is for hillbillys
kthnksbai

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Fidget you are the idiot, I have riden bikes and driven trucks at the dunes every year for the past 15.

Quads (like Rhinos etc.) invite more idiots because they are so much easier to operate imo.. You have many many legal places to ride other than the dunes. Go impress the teenage girls somewhere else with your shirtless "wheelies" and donuts.

·
Covered in mud...
17,915 Posts
I didn't delete your post. Sorry that you wanted to be "First" on the dead people news.
I was simply posting repost in typical GL4x4 style. Its not the first time posts have been deleted recently, I'm sure it won't be the last.

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
I was simply posting repost in typical GL4x4 style. Its not the first time posts have been deleted recently, I'm sure it won't be the last.
No I'm sure it won't. I don't know why it was deleted, but I think that the GL4x4 rep0st fun stops when we are talking about people whom have lost their life.

I personally hope these two posts get rep0sted 10 or 15 times so people stop and pay gently caressing attention out there.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
No matter, I was first here anyway :stan:
http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=58047

But seriously, this kind of thing sucks for us all. These are the kind of events that shut down the open area at Sleeping Bear Dunes and there was another Sand Dune park that had a similar death last weekend too.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts