1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
agreed. the man needs his own forsale section

·
******* Poser
7,971 Posts
Plus sometimes things are sold without searching. Scrolling thru a list in a thread is not quite as effective as scrolling thru a list of individual threads.

Seems that the numbers are dwindling fast for Spro. Used to be at least 2 pages worth when he bumped them all.

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
he should have his own again.anyone with parts that bumps them up before pp does has to do it again and they cannt do it in the same day twice. he bumps them back 2 pages all in 5 minutes bumping his shit

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
I can't believe that people still don't get this. This is a "kindergarten" level concept when it comes to classified forums. I guess I shouldn't be surprised at who made this thread, either. How come you don't use any of your other screen names anymore?

Anyway, this is the concept that you need to wrap your heads around:

The owner of any given item in any Marketplace Forum has nothing to do with the next item listed underneath it. There will always be another one there. Doesn't matter who the seller is - its just another available item.

I don't get my own forum (regardless of whether its a good idea) because I am not special. What you are complaining about is someone exercising the same exact free privilege that everyone else here gets. I guess its not "free enough" for you? Bunch of ungrateful, ignorant mf'er's. Get off your asses and change your default view to 40 threads per page. Then you won't get "pushed back so far" and perhaps you will cry less.

Everything stated has been beaten to death many times over (especially the "multiple items in one thread" subject. You can read up on this in the Questions/Comments/Suggestions Forum if you want to understand why things are the way they are and why it makes sense.

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,166 Posts
Instead of typing all that crap you could have just made your post a lot simpler by posting your AV instead. :poke:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts