10,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before, with Terflex 3" springs.

The cutting and installing begins.

MntBiker5, and MTUBronco

DD

Bult4mud on the left

FRONT IS DONE

Drag ling and Track Bar almost perfectly parrellel.

·
Premium Member
10,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Drag link looks bent by the sleeve?

You guys did this yesterday? He leaves in like 2 day to go to Camp Jeep, right?
If the drag is bent, it wasn't from me, not sure how straight it is supposed to be there, I will show it to him.

Yup, he leaves for Camp Jeep on Tuesday, and he should be ready. BUT! the kit was short the new steering stabalizer and teh front sway bar disco's that it was supposed to come with. Not sure how that will play out.

·
Premium Member
10,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yup. compared to my TJ, the drag is a bit bent, oh well.
BUT! We fabbed a new steering stabalizer for it, not sure if anyone has seen this brand though. MntBiker5 Found this in his garage, and costomized it to make it work for DD, it took a lot of hammering and some welding while still trying to keep the stock rubber bushing :sonicjay: Yeah that's a nutsack drawn on there, not a lady bug, not my art work :sonicjay:

A coule pics of MntBiker5 (Brian( Spooning DD, the fishhook is a plus! Added Street credit for that! :d:

and ladies! BNasty WAS THERE! Not sure if he even signed up over here, he was an old time M J'r. He's on the left with the illegal guns, and ass.

Finished product, even though with 33's. The 35,s go on tomorow.

·
Premium Member
10,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am so sore and tired :sonicjay: We should have another get together when DD gets back from camp jeep, I will take all the beer bottle back and that should at least buy another case :sonicjay:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts