·
Coil springs are for pens
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
15th Annual Danimal Daze Dune Run.

Where: Silver Lake Sand Dunes
When: July 6-12
Cost: Free !!!!!!!!

For many years now there has been a pilgrimage of the Danimalites to Silver Lake Sand Dunes for an annual beating of the Jeeps and buggies. This year we celebrate Danimal finally having a real Jeep to beat on :woot:​

This is a family oriented run (actually a reunion for the Danimalite kin folk :thumb:) and kids are definitely taken into consideration. (we have a large pit with a heavy cover........just kidding) We'll be spread out over several campgrounds, so we meet on the dunes and play on and off all week. If you are new to 4x4's or the dunes, mid week is a great time to learn & pick up pointers from us long time dune rats. We'll post up CB & FRS radio channels here before the trip, so check back. I'm sure us Tri-City area peeps will be chatting more about this HERE as the date approaches.​

I may even bring some prizes and home made trophies for best stuck, hard luck, etc..... & ugliest Cherokee :poke:​

Hope to see you there :woot:​

·
Redneck Poser
7,971 Posts
Thats a nice jeep danimal. I am very envious. I haven't seen it around, drive it on the road much?

My dad had one when I was a kid just like that. Is the interior a two tone blue/white? His was stock suspension and the rear quarters were rusted so bad, mud would fling up through out. Once had a swarm of yellow jackets that were pissed at us for rolling thier log attack us in the jeep because of the damn floor boards too. Thats when I became a lover of FSJ's.

·
IS IT JEEPIN TIME
711 Posts
Thats a nice jeep danimal. I am very envious. I haven't seen it around, drive it on the road much?

My dad had one when I was a kid just like that. Is the interior a two tone blue/white? His was stock suspension and the rear quarters were rusted so bad, mud would fling up through out. Once had a swarm of yellow jackets that were pissed at us for rolling thier log attack us in the jeep because of the damn floor boards too. Thats when I became a lover of FSJ's.
Thanks deuce228
I bought the chief in January. I just finished the lift wheels and tires a couple of weeks ago so ostc was my shake down run. I do drive it most every day but its less then 2 miles to work.
RenegadeII, jk4dr(my brother with the 79 cj5),and maybe jmjeeper,novacaine and a few guys not on this site will be up to silver lake (see dates above) the week after the 4th and there all excited because this is the first year since forever I dont have any dune buggys and I have the chief to wheel in should be lots of FUN always is:woot:

·
787 Posts
Special Ed says there is supposed to be a big group of Binders up there too. It's always cool to see the old Internationals & fsj's. Beechwood road I'll be there all week.

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Special Ed says there is supposed to be a big group of Binders up there too. It's always cool to see the old Internationals & fsj's. Beechwood road I'll be there all week.
Shaping up to be a good week, lots of people going so far. We'll hunt you down while were there :thumb:

·
Rawk n Roller
53 Posts
If you guys plan on duning friday the 11th, I might pack up the kids for a day trip in the Heep. it makes for a long day, but well worth it if there are other jeepers to meet up with.

Lemme know!

·
IS IT JEEPIN TIME
711 Posts
we kinda play friday by ear its the day we check out of the campground and head out of town so usually that means if we go out its just a last ride in the a.m.
it would be fun to wheel with some more FSJ's though
maybe next time though:thumb:

·
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you guys plan on duning friday the 11th, I might pack up the kids for a day trip in the Heep. it makes for a long day, but well worth it if there are other jeepers to meet up with.

Lemme know!
I'm staying till at least saturday to see the IH & Hummer Club runs scheduled that weekend.

·
Registered
5,037 Posts
PLanning on being there the 5th or 6th . Got my stimu check letter today and it suggest I'll have a check buy the 5th. If it comes I'm there Sat or Sunday. I have to call and see if I can get a friend to pic me up a voucher for each day so I dont have to wait in line. or have someone come out and tow bar me in. I have a quick attack bar that works great for doing so.

Looks like Sunday would be better is youin's will all be dare!!!

·
IS IT JEEPIN TIME
711 Posts
just a few more days :woot: I can hardly wait we usually use cb channel 4 if anyone is up there and most of our group thats going will be staying at Jellystone
Most of use will be there from Sunday to Friday:bdr2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts