Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick question. I'm supposed to pick up a 60 this weekend. It is complete and from a 93 ford. What is a resonable price for this? I know it's not a king pin axle, but it's still desirable for a swap right?

·
5,818 Posts
it depends on what someone is willing to pay for it.... some people will say 1200 and others will say 500. it comes down to how correct it is for your application as it sits and how much it is going to need to be runable.

I wouldnt spend over $800 on a junkyard front axle.

·
always building
942 Posts
i got one,and i think when i put it up for sale it should get $800. also depends how far you have to drive to get it. there is a big difference in used axles, some are used and some are all used up. mine is a king pin also...

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:thumb:

Thanks... I thought I was getting a pretty decent deal, but just needed some back up. As is sits, I'll have to go through the brakes, and re-gear. That will be down the road a ways.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got one,and i think when i put it up for sale it should get $800. also depends how far you have to drive to get it. there is a big difference in used axles, some are used and some are all used up. mine is a king pin also...
tell me more..... I could be swayed in my decision.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts