Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have a Dana 60 front with 4:88 gears out of a 1978 Dodge 1 ton and a Dana 70 rear from same truck with a factory gov-lock and 4:88's as well. Truck was a dually. How bout 1500 obo.

·
Can't lose with 42s
1,055 Posts
....which are as far as I know the only factory "lockers" dodge used back then

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
....which are as far as I know the only factory "limited slip differentials" dodge used back then, which are not lockers.
Fixed it for you. :thumb: :tonka:

Ingersoll - If you're not sure what it is, pop the cover and take a pic. People will identify it. If it has 4.88's, it could be something other than the factory equipment (unless you did the gear work and know its still factory).

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya know, I have to say it is a gov-lock. My apology for calling it a locker. I am sure it is not a detroit, and gov or track is all it could be. From what I understand, they are pretty decent traction devices though (gov). For Sure 39-8 on the ring gear =4.875

·
i like jungle gym's.
10,920 Posts
Ya know, I have to say it is a gov-lock. My apology for calling it a locker. I am sure it is not a detroit, and gov or track is all it could be. From what I understand, they are pretty decent traction devices though (gov). For Sure 39-8 on the ring gear =4.875
dont let it happen again joel!:sonicjay: i have some chevy 60,s lined up if you want in. call me.

·
Adrenaline my drug choice
1,045 Posts
tops for you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts