Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a dana 44 front axle and a GM 14 bolt full floater rear axle, both are in good shape and have been painted black. the rear axle has been rebuilt (new wheel bearings, axles seals, cleaned, set backlash, inspected ring and pinion, turned the drums and inspected axle shafts) although it does need brake shoes, brake springs, wheel cylinders, wheel studs and spring perches. I cut the perches off to relocate so it could be put in a jeep but changed my mind. this axle is in good working condition.
The front axle has also been painted but since i decided not to use these in my jeep i never went through so it needs to be rebuilt. I did take th cover off and discovered that the carrier that holds the spyder gears is cracked, this could be replaced or eliminated with a spool or a locker, it will need seals, u-joints and brakes (rotors look like they can be turned), other than that i cannot see anything wrong with it.

I am asking $500 for these but i will accept offers. I am located in Petoskey, Michigan and am willing to drive up to 50 miles if necessary but i will not ship.
If any body has any questions i can be reached at #231-838-3630 and by the way my name is Dan.
Thanks

( sorry the picture isn't very good ) Mvc-007f.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts