Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
42,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If I can put together an order for 14 dana 44 ctm joints, We can get them for $179 per joint, plus $12.00 flat shipping to anywhere for as many as you order.

Is there any interest?

$242 for dana 60's.

if you've priced CTM's, you will know that this price is as good as it gets.

·
I got a gold chain
16,445 Posts
I've thought about this alot.
The argument that having the weak link be the joints instead of breaking a shaft makes sence to me. But I'm also still using cheaper lockouts, so I guess that would still be the weakest point.
I'll get in on it if there are enough people.

42,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The argument that having the weak link be the joints instead of breaking a shaft makes sence to me. But I'm also still using cheaper lockouts, so I guess that would still be the weakest point.
My theory, is if a ujoint goes out, it can take out the axle shaft, and locker. Thats over a $1000.00.

I also run the lockouts, but I'm not really sure whats stronger, the lockout or the spicer ujoints.

5,476 Posts
good deal but not good of a deal for a group buy. u should be able to get them for $370 shipped from Machinewave off of pirate.

812-623-3473 machinewave

·
Chrome Trucker Chicks Rul
3,217 Posts
Listed at $199

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
i'm running Yukon Super Joints with Yukon alloy shafts in my D44. So far i've taken out a Warn Premium hub with no damage to anything else. :thumb:

·
Chrome Trucker Chicks Rul
3,217 Posts
did you see the price on the D60 joints?

CC, how come you don't go to a D60?

1 - 20 of 76 Posts