Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dare to follow me???
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All clean and ready to bolt in with a fresh coat of paint on it. Worked good when removed. $150 or trade for a dana 20 cj transfercase.

·
Premium Member
9,322 Posts
I have a couple dana 20's that I would trade you. I will PM you my phone number and if you are in a hurry I should be here most of the night.

·
Resident Jerkoff
1,959 Posts
Make sure you are trading for a D20 with the 1-1/4 idler pin, there were at least 2 different sizes used in CJ's. I may have what you are looking for, I will have to check the barn. I have a pile of D18's and D20's. What transmission are you bolting it to? It will make a difference in adapters, and the input gear.

·
Dare to follow me???
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Make sure you are trading for a D20 with the 1-1/4 idler pin, there were at least 2 different sizes used in CJ's. I may have what you are looking for, I will have to check the barn. I have a pile of D18's and D20's. What transmission are you bolting it to? It will make a difference in adapters, and the input gear.
Hi Grant, thanks for the info and looking, but i think i'll be trading DMCJeep, just need to hook up with him and check it out. Hope all is well with you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts