Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Low-mileage Dana 300 t-case from this 1986 CJ-7 Laredo with 100K actual miles (odometer has the 6th digit, and it just rolled to 100K). Includes shifter & knob. $150. Located west of Grand Rapids.

Thanks,
Craig

·
Registered
188 Posts
I would really like to take a closer look at this transfer case but you already have a bid on ebay does this mean you are obligated to sell it on ebay or can you still sell it on Great lakes. Let me know and i will get with you about coming by to check it out. Grand rapids is a two hour drive about and i am willing to make to hual. If i do end up needing it then i am going to more on it right away.

·
Registered
188 Posts
the Jeep is the one in my profile and it is a big 78' with 7 1/2 inch lift plus the big super swampers tls 36". It realy is a awsome machine. a few little problems here and tere but nothing that a little tender loveing care can't take care of.

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would really like to take a closer look at this transfer case but you already have a bid on ebay does this mean you are obligated to sell it on ebay or can you still sell it on Great lakes. Let me know and i will get with you about coming by to check it out. Grand rapids is a two hour drive about and i am willing to make to hual. If i do end up needing it then i am going to more on it right away.
the Jeep is the one in my profile and it is a big 78' with 7 1/2 inch lift plus the big super swampers tls 36". It realy is a awsome machine. a few little problems here and tere but nothing that a little tender loveing care can't take care of.
Graz Man,

Give me a call. I'll PM you my numbers.

Craig

1 - 7 of 7 Posts