Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
It Aint Cheap to Jeep.
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
car spun out in front of me on the overpass on us10 this morning in midland, i hit my brakes and swerved to miss them and spun out myself hitting a guard rail (There was no saving it with no sway bar and in the middle of a bend going too fast). as the cop and i were looking at my jeep another car smashed into the guardrail across the road from us. this was on the overpass by valley plaza if you know where that is. didnt get a ticket although i made some work for myself now, my door wont shut, destroyed bumper, bent up rim, screwed up fender, and some lighting on the front corner.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,494 Posts
gotta watch those overpasses. Got me once a long time ago.

·
Big Block Ranger
2,698 Posts
That sucks big time...at least you didn't get hurt. Time to do some "tweaking".

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
My wives XJ looked just like that when I bought it. I pulled the fender out, put a new front grill and bumper on it, and had to fix a link mount.

Not as good as new... but good enough for a 13 year old Jeep.

·
The toasted one
656 Posts
Ive seen a good amount of accidents right there in the last month. Last Tues. i had a hard time keeping control of my blazer right there, glad to get my 4wheel drive fixed on sat.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.