Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Skinny Pedal Crawler
2,193 Posts
ha! you wanna talk about feeling old........my oldest just turned 18 and is in the army...i feel REALLY OLD!

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ha! you wanna talk about feeling old........my oldest just turned 18 and is in the army...i feel REALLY OLD!
guy I went to highschool with, and played football with freshmen year, is now coaching his own kid for lakeland highschool hockey...

I can't imagine how much older I'd feel with a teenager/driver at home o_O

·
Because racecar
4,041 Posts
I felt old two weeks ago Saturday... I woke up that Saturday and realized it was my 30th B-day :( The hang over from the party the night before may have had something to do with it also....

·
Banned
7 Posts
suggestion

In the event that I can discover it, I have a fresh out of the plastic new wire tackle to swap over from the old warm actuator to electric, and I will be removing the one from my truck now.

·
Whoop Whoop
17,241 Posts
In the event that I can discover it, I have a fresh out of the plastic new wire tackle to swap over from the old warm actuator to electric, and I will be removing the one from my truck now.
You must be a bot.
@admin

Also, OP must be really old since his daughter is now 17 and is legally bangable this fall.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts