1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
wow great dad. why didn't he take his son to the track? if i ever am with/catch my kids doing that kind of crap on city streets there will be beatings.

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
wow great dad. why didn't he take his son to the track? if i ever am with/catch my kids doing that kind of crap on city streets there will be beatings.
How old do you think you should be before your parents stop wiping your ass?

and remember its your parents that ruined the fun, that is why there are more rules/laws now.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
How old do you think you should be before your parents stop wiping your ass?

and remember its your parents that ruined the fun, that is why there are more rules/laws now.
my parents taught me to have my fun, but to do it legally. maybe your parents didnt care about you, but if my dad caught me out in front of the house burning the tires off my camaro he would kick my ass.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
thats fast? has his dad only driven a kia rio before?

·
Upstanding Member
1,726 Posts
my parents taught me to have my fun, but to do it legally. maybe your parents didnt care about you, but if my dad caught me out in front of the house burning the tires off my camaro he would kick my ass.
my dad would be the one in front of the house doing the burnout. :sonicjay:

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
my dad would be the one in front of the house doing the burnout. :sonicjay:
he does his burnouts, just does them in the shop yard where the law has no say about it. you should have seen him testing out the ctd chevy when he tuned it. i thought he was gonna blow the tranny.:sonicjay:

·
Registered
3,228 Posts

kicked my ass, and made me scrape the rubber off of the road in front of the house...

but it was a Monza Spyder with a 400 sb, not a Camaro...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts