2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone been there? Ever heard of it?

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yup 12 mile and green feild
Okay. What can you tell me about it, other than the location and that it's a bike shop? Good or bad experience with it? Decent place to go?

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok place. Get the model # and shop around.
Well they're having a big sale right now. That's why I'm asking. It's only like 3 miles from my house and from what their web site shows, they have really good prices right now. Do you have any better suggestions for bike shops in the area?

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey, I answered your question with complete and utter honesty. Could you possibly ask for anything less?
Yes I know. I could ask for less. :D I didn't, but I could.

·
Uggh
5,044 Posts
I bought a bike from them years ago good service good prices during the liquidation sales
try the schwinn shop on woodward and 13?

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I bought a bike from them years ago good service good prices during the liquidation sales
try the schwinn shop on woodward and 13?
Thanks. :) I'll do that too. :) That's like...AT my house. Haha. :sonicjay:

·
Registered
892 Posts
I live right behind D&D and my kids have used them for years. They went out of their way to help my son many time.

I shopped for a bike for me there before and found them a bit high. My next bike will probably come from them because they are convenient and treat ya right.

Grumpy

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I live right behind D&D and my kids have used them for years. They went out of their way to help my son many time.

I shopped for a bike for me there before and found them a bit high. My next bike will probably come from them because they are convenient and treat ya right.

Grumpy
Thanks! That's definitely helpful!

·
Registered
892 Posts
I see tons of people test riding their bikes past my house everyday. If you take one out for a spin and see me out there cursing the commando stop and say hey.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I see tons of people test riding their bikes past my house everyday. If you take one out for a spin and see me out there cursing the commando stop and say hey.
Okay. You won't know who the hell I am, but sure. :sonicjay: I won't have a Jeep with me. I'll be there early Friday evening, probably around 6-7 p.m., I think.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
good people at the one in Northville.

If you need a help deciding or asking if its a good deal shoot me a PM I use to sell/service bikes.
Thanks, Tyler. :) I won't have a problem with that, though. My boyfriend races mountain bikes and is basically going to spec one out for me and fit me to one. It's just that there's a LOT of bike shops, and I don't want to waste my time and gas driving around looking for a decent one. I just want to find one with good prices that won't try to screw me over. :)

·
I'm a Newb (but not dumb)
94 Posts
I've been in the one in westland and it seems to be a decent place to get road bike or Mountain bike's from and they seemed to have a good selection of brands. Not much if you're looking for bmx stuff though.

·
Yooper In Training
7,072 Posts
I'm sure I've been there throughout the years, but don't remember specifics about it. The name sounds familiar in a good way.....but I'll try and remember to ask my dad about em tomorrow and see what he has to say. He's been riding for 20+ years and knows where to go.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts