Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Custom WJ Knuckles

3K views 31 replies 5 participants last post by  VAhasnoWAVES 
#1 · (Edited)
Ive been sitting on these for some time now. time to admit that im lazy and probably wont get it done.

what this is... is a set of WJ knuckles machined to accept for 1/2 ton brakes and lock outs. they have been machined to properly position the U joint in line with the (theoretical) king pin. the brake caliper brackets clocked and welded to the knuckle to take the braking force off of the hub bolts, which are in sheer. the ford spindles have been turned down to properly fit the knuckle's bore, and bolt on using the hub bolts, like a traditional unit bearing. this will gain you about 3" of width, and 5on5.5 bolt pattern. comes with stub shafts and superwinch lock outs. uses ford outers, and stock inners, spicer 760 U joints (or bargain stuff of the same size) knuckles are drilled for a 5/8" bolt (heim steering)

they are ready for ball joints, and being bolted onto a TJ/XJ/ZJ/WJ D30. from the spindle out, i have all of the ford stuff (rotors, calipers, etc) for cores.

also comes with 5on4.5/4.75 to 5on5.5 spacers to make your rear bolt pattern match the front.

$100? come get it. finish what i started.

located in sterling heights. contact me (walt) at 757 646 5173.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.