Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Psalm 40:2
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
heavy duty custom built rear bumper, was on a 79 bronco, but is pretty universal. i bought it to put on my 78, but need the money now. made out of thick plate steel;goes around the side on the rear quarters some too, so may need to cut bottom of quarters just a bit. has cut outs for two rear lights and has mounting cut out for license plate. also has a heavy duty clevis on it(couldn't get it off, lol) and another spot to hook up a clevis/D ring. only asking $100 bucks, i have pics but need to find cable for camera so i can post them. if you want to come look at it, shoot me a PM or email ([email protected]) for address. link to pic is below, scroll down.

*SOLD*

·
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm still looking for cable, have gone through so many boxes, have no idea where it went, sorry. it's worth probably double what i'm asking, but need the cash and would like it sold quick. i'll be back in michigan the 13th, but you can come look at it anytime

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,824 Posts
Need picture!

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,824 Posts
use a camera phone lol

·
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i have a camera phone but no way to put pics on the computer from the phone. i listed it way lower than i bought it for because i don't have pics, and want to give someone a great deal.

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,824 Posts
send the pic to your online album and save it to your computer, then put it on the thread from there

1 - 20 of 53 Posts