Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
In the garage
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
You are looking at the best CUSTOM bow strings Money can buy! We use nothing but BCY Material. Made out of 452x and served accordingly to bow model. Custom Strings are available in any color string material with 1 or 2 colors and any colored serving that we have in stock. We can custom make strings for any bow.
All of our strings are hand built, and then served with a motorized server, which is the only way to insure steady consistent pressure of the serving. All strings and cables are pre-stretched at the proper tension.
Strings have a 6 month warranty against serving separation, and twisting of the peep.
Here are a few photos of our work. Save money over the pro shops prices. They will ask you where you got that set of strings! Most places charge $100 or more for such a set in their color choice most places charge extra for Colors.

Remember these are custom made to each bow, so it will be 7-10 days once payment is received.​

$65 per set!!!

·
NEVER GIVE UP!
3,964 Posts
Is this price for any bow? Single cam dual cam hybrid cam?

If it is that is a great deal and when I dig my bow out in a few months i will be calling you

·
Size Matters (.)(.)
3,659 Posts
Can I just give you the model of my bow and you can look up the lengths of the cables and strings or do you need those lengths?

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
awesome. this post belongs in the outdoors forum for sure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.