Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
2013 King of da Moustache
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thats rite!

Inbeforepat.pending!

get em while u can, these 3 bacon strip holders attach to your hood for trail snacking.

each pocket has durable double sided tape to retain heat and a locking bacon tray to retain your greasy members even in a highway/ offroad accident(test pending).

promptly warm said vechile to 200degrees for 15 mins and insert bacon! (less time required for Hemi's!) (don't try this on a samiuri or geo) now your off to trail ride in style besides emmiting a pleasent bacon smell (speed away from stray dogs in case of emergency), the grease flows down into your engine via the attachment tube and helps lubricate and recycle used oil.

2 pockets (thats 6 bacon strips on the trail) for 39.99$ plus tax plus s.h. plus gl4x4"kelly" fund.

order yours today!

·
done haulin
1,327 Posts
Pics Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Professional Space Cadet
451 Posts
I need four sets of these, two for each vehicle ( I like bacon, mmmmm) But I can't add that up, where do I send the blank, signed check????

·
I fix stuff!
13,805 Posts
Sign me up. Please inform me when you develop the burrito slingshot and the turkey gravy injection system. MMMmmmmmm.......

·
2013 King of da Moustache
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry all.

checks can be sent to NOT.

i only have one set and unfortunatly the grey/silver cherokee with um on is protected by a anti-roll safety cage(pat. pending for more security).

HAVE A HAPPY THANKS-GIVING!

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
is there stock in this company? I am looking to invest before the patent clears.

·
I like trees
5,795 Posts
Underwear change please in asile 3

·
Hummer recovery team
2,086 Posts
I would like 2 sets one for the hood another for my fenders like a narley street racing car can they come in lime green i hurd thats the hip color. :teehee:

·
I hate people
739 Posts
Can these be adapted to fit Canadian bacon?

·
Professional Space Cadet
451 Posts
Only one set? What am I supposed to do with all the lettece and tomato I pre-cut for when I got these???? Not to mention all the toast I have laying around now....:sonicjay:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts