1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
14,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.healthmad.com/Alternative/Alternative-Cancer-Treatment.434231

Alternative Cancer Treatment

by s hayes, Jan 4, 2009
Maple Syrup and Baking Powder - mixture used to fight tumors.

For those diagnosed with cancer, the toughest road to go down can often be the traditional medical cures offered.
Having come across the following information, I feel compelled to share it -
I cannot guarantee that the information it is accurate - or if the remedy works, however, if I, or anyone I knew was suffering, I would want to know of every potential avenue of assistance.
Jim Kelmun - a 75 year old former truck driver, has been preparing remedies to assist cancer sufferers since 1954. He has treated 200 terminal cancer sufferers, and claims that 185 of them lived for at least a further 15 years.
Oddly, Jim has been threatened with jail by authorities unless he stops administering his remedy - as he has no medical degree!!!
The Remedy - Maple Syrup and Baking Powder (Bicarbonate of soda)

• Mix 1 part baking soda to 3 parts maple syrup
  • Heat rigorously in a pan for 5 minutes
  • Take two teaspoons of the mixture per day for the first week and then one teaspoon per day for weeks two and three - the remedy should not be continued after three weeks
Try to get aluminium free baking powder (from organic / health food shops) and pure 100% Grade B maple syrup.
Dr Mark Sircus has examined the results and comments as follows:-
"cancer cells gobble up sugar so when you encourage the intake of sugar it's like sending in a Trojan horse. The sugar is not going to encourage the growth of the cancer colonies because the baking soda is going to kill the cells before they have a chance to grow"
"The treatment is a combination of pure, 100% maple syrup [bulk Grade B from the health food store]and baking soda and was first reported on the Cancer Tutor site. When mixed and heated together, the maple syrup and baking soda bind together. The maple syrup targets cancer cells (which consume 15 times more glucose than normal cells) and the baking soda, which is dragged into the cancer cell by the maple syrup, being very alkaline forces a rapid shift in pH killing the cell."
An almost identical remedy has been suggested by Italian Dr Simoncini - who claims to treat cancer as if it were a fungus.

·
Registered
236 Posts
whether its real or not, i want to thank you for posting this information. my cousin was just rushed to the hospital for a seizure and turned out to be a tumor in his brain that caused it. the brain cancer that he has is one of the most deadly forms. again, truth or not...thank you!

·
14,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
your welcome, I figure the way our medical fields have become so biased, they have no need to cure anyone. they want to string you along for years selling you pills that don't help and medical treatments that just barely prolong your life so to collect more $$$$.
my Uncle said the his diabetis was the proverbial "Cash cow" for the medical field.

·
Now pedals a bicycle
1,578 Posts
they want to string you along for years selling you pills that don't help and medical treatments that just barely prolong your life so to collect more $$$$.
my Uncle said the his diabetis was the proverbial "Cash cow" for the medical field.
wow, that might be one of the most ignorant statements i have ever read on here

you are absolutely right, every health care professional is part of a secret society shhh, or they'll infect you with a terminal illness just to get your $$ before you oust them

·
14,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow, that might be one of the most ignorant statements i have ever read on here

you are absolutely right, every health care professional is part of a secret society shhh, or they'll infect you with a terminal illness just to get your $$ before you oust them
I never said that anyone in the medical field would infect someone. you said that. I don't think the field has many people left that want to cure people of thier illnesses. its all about "repeat" customers.

·
Registered
236 Posts
you can ask any doctor what they were taught in medical school...and ill guarantee you that he/she will tell you that they were trained to treat the symptoms and not cure the problem. i actually had a doctor tell me this...

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
IMO, hogwash.

·
Now pedals a bicycle
1,578 Posts
I never said that anyone in the medical field would infect someone. you said that. I don't think the field has many people left that want to cure people of thier illnesses. its all about "repeat" customers.
well, i would have to agree to disagree. personally i would love it if my wife and i were out of jobs in the future because nobody needed healthcare. the majority of physicians and other healthcare providers that i know (quite a few) absolutely hate the repeat customers. they are a pain in the ass.

btw, healthcare providers dont make more or less money if they string you along on medications, that would be the pharm companies, which we can both hate togather!!!!

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
btw, healthcare providers dont make more or less money if they string you along on medications, that would be the pharm companies, which we can both hate togather!!!!
funny how the oil companies are evil for making money last year, and obama was talking of going after their money. the pharmaceutics companies make a killing and no one complains.

·
Registered
236 Posts
well, i would have to agree to disagree. personally i would love it if my wife and i were out of jobs in the future because nobody needed healthcare. the majority of physicians and other healthcare providers that i know (quite a few) absolutely hate the repeat customers. they are a pain in the ass.

so are you saying that a health care provider that has a patient that comes back repeatedly doesn't get paid every time they walk in the door? im just wondering cause i know damn well every time i walk into my family docs office i get charged a office visit fee...this would explain the treat the symptoms and not cure the problem idea i talked about above...if people were suddenly cured from diseases there would be a backlash on the physicians due to lack of patients....or am i wrong there?

·
Now pedals a bicycle
1,578 Posts
you can ask any doctor what they were taught in medical school...and ill guarantee you that he/she will tell you that they were trained to treat the symptoms and not cure the problem. i actually had a doctor tell me this...
do you understand what they are saying?

example:

if you have a torn ACL in your knee. pain and instability are your symptoms, treating the symptoms is reconstructing the ligament.

Diabetes, inability to properly metabolize glucose resulting in pathologic blood sugars is pathology, resulting in the symptoms associated with hypo/hyperglycemia, the treatment for the symptoms is insulin regulation from diet/exercise or insulin supplimentation.

the individual doctor cannot cure each patient. that would mean that they have a treasure chest full of spare internal organs that will transplant flawlessly into the affected individual to cure the problem

you can treat cancer, but at this point can't cure it, so of course they are treating symptoms, and at this point, in the case of cancer, those treatments are the best we have, the rest is up to the scientific research community. the scientific research community on the other hand DOES have a vested interest in curing illnesses, doing so would make them instant nobel prize winners and millionaires.

·
Now pedals a bicycle
1,578 Posts
they have no need to cure anyone. they want to string you along for years selling you pills that don't help and medical treatments that just barely prolong your life so to collect more $$$$.
was responding to this statement about selling you pills. i am aware that office visits cost $

·
Registered
236 Posts
this thread was started by one post of a homeopathic cure for cancer...which i thanked him for posting...and now its turned into a pissing match about what doctors do and dont do...the fda has stopped numerous medical advances from coming into the usa.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
didn't the FDA also stop sales of Cherokee hair tampons?

·
Now pedals a bicycle
1,578 Posts
if people were suddenly cured from diseases there would be a backlash on the physicians due to lack of patients....or am i wrong there?
if you are asking ME, you are indeed wrong. first off, there is no possible way to prevent all diseases, so realistically this could never happen, for sure in our lifetimes.

you cannot cure diseases that people bring on with lifestyle choices. secondly, someone has to administer these cures... the doctors.

·
Now pedals a bicycle
1,578 Posts
didn't the FDA also stop sales of Cherokee hair tampons?
FTW,

rosie out,

i will not clutter the post with any more pissing. just bugs me when people blame health care professionals for everything. i don't blame my mechanic when my car breaks down, if i choose to have him fix it, i pay him, if not, i live with the broken part (assuming i don't have the knowledge to fix it myself)

·
Registered
236 Posts
and yes i do believe the medical field and the oil companies are almost in the same boat...the oil company NEVER want to see a clean running non gasoline vehicle hit the market just like the pharmaceutical company and doctors would be shit out of luck if some of the modern western medicine and treatments were released into the USA. do you honestly believe that "our" doctors and scientist are the only ones that can do research on illness? that treatment was being used in 1965...did it hit the mainstream media? NO...there are alot of cures out there that i believe aren't being released. case in point...MAGIC JOHNSON...healthy...opps now he has AIDS....oh look now he is aids free....come on now..

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
ooookay, you need to loosen up your tinfoil hat...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts