Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Posting for a friend buy the whole project or just the motor and trans!! motor is a 93 5.9 complete with trans. everything needed to finish the project is here from the intercooler to the a/c condensor motor only has 95000 miles on it. I know this for a fact came out of my father inlaws truck (body was wasted ) call kevin for more info @734-341-3424 he also has a front clip for the truck its red just couldnt get a pic of it today the truck is a chevy year 1996 the truck is gone engine only 1500 obo

·
Registered
605 Posts
How far along is the swap?

·
Registered
5,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the motors just sitting there to keep it off the ground and to see what all need to happen for it to fit he keeps it tarped up and covered

·
Registered
360 Posts
chevy or dodge trans? how much for the motor, mounts, bellhousing adapter if it still has a chevy trans? I'm getting parts together to swap a cummins into my 94 chevy

·
Registered
5,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its a dodge trans manual 5 speed no chevy trans he will take 3000 for just the engine and all the parts for it if your intrested call him

·
Registered
5,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
nope wanna buy it?will now take 2000 for the engine and all related parts truck is going to be a parts truck now

1 - 20 of 36 Posts